The Building Technologies analysis supports research and development on technologies and practices for energy efficiency, working closely with the building industry and manufacturers; promotes energy and money-saving opportunities to builders and consumers.
Our researchers conduct R&D and develop physical and information technologies to make buildings and urban areas more energy- and resource-efficient. These technologies create jobs and products for the marketplace in clean technology industries. They improve quality of life, and reduce the emissions of pollutants, including climate-altering greenhouse gases.
Following Facilities are tested in our research lab:
- Develop new technologies for the promotion of building materials and systems
- To disseminate the results of results of research far and wide for the good of community
- Information technologies for the real-time monitoring and control of buildings and facilities for improved energy efficiency and quality of life;
- Advanced lighting, and windows and day lighting systems;
- Software for energy-efficient building modelling, design and operation;
- Technologies and design practice for efficient high-technology buildings;
- Commercial and residential building technologies;
- Water Treatment Systems testing
- Passive and Low energy Cooling systems Performance testing
- Passive wastewater treatment testing.