Consultant: McD BERL
Architects: Vastu Shilpa Consultants
BUA: 4.5 lakh Sq. Ft
Services:Sustainability, PHE , Fire, HVAC & BMS
58% Saving in HVAC Energy
- The response to extreme dimensions of the site and orientation has been thick cavity walls to reduce the main heat gain through east and west façade.
- Openings were designed both to minimize heat gain through direct sun and to maximize the use of natural lighting.
- Two stage indirect evaporative system is used to bring room temperature within the human comfort zone using less energy
- Ducts in the outer cavity walls distribute cooled air into the individual floors through vents in the false floor.
- Supplying air by means of displacement ventilation further reduces energy cost.
- A standard office building with conventional AC of similar area will consume approximately 5630kWH/day but with our design and innovative HVAC system ,power consumption is 2320 kWh/day.