We see water in context. From delivering water infrastructure to advising on natural catchments, we consider commercial, economic, environmental and social implications.
The goal is to ensure that the development maximizes water conservation by optimizing the utilization of site water resources, minimizing site waste water outflows, by maximizing water use efficiency within buildings and on site, while reducing potable water requirements, and by generating water on site.
Following Services will be done as part of Water engineering:
- Catchment Analysis
- Water Self Sufficiency Analysis
- Storm water Control Strategies
- Constructed Wetland Design
- Rainwater Harvesting Strategies
- Wet land and lakes management